Karen and Darren's French Wedding

People quite often ask us how far we will travel to photograph a wedding and our answer is always the same, as far as you are willing to take us!

Karren and Darren's wedding in France was Lillian and Leonard's first international job and it was so much fun. In mid August, in the charming village of Saint Bonnet in the Haute Alpes, where the bride's parents were both brought up, Karen and Darren tied the knot. Having nearly all of their family and friends in England, living alone in Australia and marrying in France it was quite the miracle that they managed to pull off the beautiful day that they did, but they managed it and they managed it amazingly...

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yet again, a beautiful wedding, and beautifully shot. I've not seen a photo yet by you two that I dislike (which is nice!) and is it wrong of me to ask if this is a case of blogs crossing over into real life?

Kristy said...

That flowergirl is adorable. And I guess it's the groom's mother with that fabulous hat/headpiece? She's a riot!

Beautiful, as always.

Random question - you wouldn't happen to have a few shots of the bride's hair, would you? I love it.

Foreva said...

Oooh, gorgeous wedding. Stunning pics. Fabulous.

Spare Thoughts said...

Just love the picture of the bride with her tongue stuck out, sunnies on and champagne in hand. She looks so beautiful and so happy.

alice said...

Oh wow this is beautiful. Such wonderful and characterful pictures, and that location is amazing!

LPC said...

Ha! I swear Northern California modeled itself on France! Not so many churches perhaps.

AnnC said...

Lovely. Such a great thing to see France photographed by you, makes it even more beautiful (because of course Hautes Alpes are beautiful anyhoo).
I'm just curious, how much did they pay with the flight ? (so I'll just admit it was way out of my budget and don't cry over that idea that I should have hired you...)